Detection and Suppression Seminar
Unique Suppression and Detection Seminar. This is an informal event in a luxurious private members club environment where we will provide impartial information on different suppression methods and their applications and an update on the fire detection and alarm standard BS5839-1:2017.
The seminar covers 3 main subjects summarised below, but more information is given on the attached flyer. This seminar is a must for specifiers, building owners, estates teams, facilities management companies and anybody responsible for fire safety.
- THE BEST SUPPRESSION METHOD: SPRINKLERS, WATER MIST OR GAS SUPPRESSION?
- We will provide impartial information on various suppression methods, applications and pros and cons of each, to allow you to decide on the most appropriate system for your needs.
- PREVENTING NOISE DAMAGE TO HARD DRIVES FROM A GAS EXTINGUISHING DISCHARGE
- Is your Datacentre / Data protected against noise-induced damage to hard disk drives from the discharge of a gas extinguishing system? We give the facts and provide solutions.
- BS5839-1:2017 FIRE DETECTION AND ALARM STANDARDS UPDATE
- This standard has been re-written this year and we will give you an overview of the standard and details of what has changed.
The seminar handout notes are available to download here if you have the appropriate password:
click here >>
Our Product Partners
We are proud to be distributors for many leading product manufacturers across all areas of our business. We service and maintain equipment from most manufacturers, including closed protocol systems. In addition, we can install the majority of products and systems on the market, to suit existing installations and meet your individual needs. Here’s an example of some of the manufacturers / products we work with.
Talk To Us
We use market-leading products that take advantage of the latest technology and give you a choice of ongoing support. As every business is different, we will work with you to provide a system or service contract that is tailored to you.
Plus, our work is backed up by a range of accreditations, approvals and certification, proving our competence and showing we’re the best company for the job.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you with your fire and security needs.