Does your business suffer critical downtime or financial losses through false alarms and evacuations?
Are you now being fined for attendance by the fire brigade to false alarms?
Statistics show there are over 230,000 False Alarms reported each year as “Due to Apparatus” and in the UK these false alarms cost business and the Fire and Rescue Service over £1Billion.
Greater concern is this unreliability causes a lack of faith in the fire alarm and risks occupants ignoring a genuine alarm.
This is we have introduced FAITH (False Alarm Immune TecHnology) which is a guarantee against false alarms only available from Senseco Systems
The bold gesture represents our confidence in the technology we use and our high level of service.
The guarantee applies to any customer who has a Siemens Cerberus Pro fire system with ASA detection designed, installed, commissioned and subsequently maintained by Senseco Systems. We will pay a £1,000 cash penalty if the equipment is proved to be responsible for a false alarm as per our official definition:
- Any non-emergency alarm that is neither manual nor malicious in origin and generates an evacuation and/or fire brigade attendance.
By keeping it simple, we can focus on our objective: to raise standards and eliminate false alarms.
There are just six qualifying conditions attached to this guarantee, as follows:
- The system installed must be Siemens Cerberus Pro with ASA detectors designed, installed and commissioned by Senseco Systems Ltd
- A service agreement with Senseco Systems Ltd must be in place
- The system must be compliant with BS5839-1:2017 and meet our LPS1014 requirements
- The guarantee will commence following a three-month monitoring period
- Any changes of use of the premises must be reported to Senseco Systems and the system altered accordingly
- Finally, to ensure correct management of the system, all operators must have training, provided free by Senseco Systems Ltd
Our Product Partners
We are proud to be distributors for many leading product manufacturers across all areas of our business. We service and maintain equipment from most manufacturers, including closed protocol systems. In addition, we can install the majority of products and systems on the market, to suit existing installations and meet your individual needs. Here’s an example of some of the manufacturers / products we work with.
Talk To Us
We use market-leading products that take advantage of the latest technology and give you a choice of ongoing support. As every business is different, we will work with you to provide a system or service contract that is tailored to you.
Plus, our work is backed up by a range of accreditations, approvals and certification, proving our competence and showing we’re the best company for the job.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you with your fire and security needs.